Python Web Developer
We are looking for a Python web developer to join the team and participate in the implementation of integrations around TheHive and Cortex - open source
|Job Type||CDI, Remotely|
StrangeBee is a French cybersecurity startup, founded in 2018 by founding members of TheHive, a project it develops and maintains as the reference platform for security incident response activities.
StrangeBee offers its solutions for on-premise deployment, or on the cloud in IaaS (AWS, Azure, Outscale) and SaaS (AWS). It also supports its customers through service offerings to implement, customize or support these deployments. It also offers training on all the products it offers.
Your mission, if you accept it, will be to :
- Implementing integrations around TheHive and Cortex (especially open source),
- Development of internal tools for:
- The management of our SaaS offer, TheHive Cloud Platform,
- The management of our customer portal.
Do you think you're right for the job? You are the person we are looking for!
- A good knowledge of the Python language is required ;
- A good knowledge of one of the frameworks Django or Flask or FastAPI is necessary ;
- A good knowledge of Git is desired ;
- Experience in frontend development (React.js or Vue.js) is a plus ;
- Curiosity and interest in cybersecurity is a plus.