Frontend developer - React/Typescript
Our DevOps team is growing and looking for a new engineer. In charge of deploying and maintaining the cloud-based production systems. Contact us!
|Job Type||CDI, Remotely|
StrangeBee is a French cybersecurity startup, founded in 2018 by founding members of TheHive, a project it develops and maintains as the reference platform for security incident response activities.
StrangeBee offers its solutions for on-premise deployment, or on the cloud in IaaS (AWS, Azure, Outscale) and SaaS (AWS). It also supports its customers through service offerings to implement, customize or support these deployments. It also offers training on all the products it offers.
Your mission, if you accept it, will be to :
- Participate in the development of TheHive: a Security Incident Response platform
- Reusable component libraries.
- Data visualization (Dashboards, Graphs, Timeline...),
- Implementation of unit tests and e2e.
- Participate in the development of internal tools to:
- Managing our SaaS package : TheHive Cloud Platform,
- The management of our customer portal.
Do you think you're right for the job? You are the person we are looking for!
- A good knowledge of web development is required,
- Good knowledge of Typescript language is required,
- Good knowledge of React.js is required,
- Good knowledge of Ant Design is desired,
- Good knowledge of CSS/SASS/LESS and BEM is desired,
- Good knowledge of Git is desired,
- Experience in the development of management products (Admin Panel) is desired,
- Knowledge of Next.js is a plus,
- Curiosity and interest in cybersecurity is a plus.
The team is based in France but you will be required to interact with people from other countries, sometimes needing to be fluent in English.